Graham Creek Nature Preserve offers field trips for students of all ages. We currently have 2 different field trip options.
- A wagon tour through the Pitcher Plant Bog with a stop along the way to discuss currently blooming plants in the area. We also discuss prescribed burns with the students on this tour.
- An animal demonstration inside our Interpretive Center with snakes, bunnies and turtles and then a walk along our boardwalk to learn about the park.
Each field trip takes approximately 1.5 – 2 hours. If you would like to request a field trip or for more information please contact Jody Moore firstname.lastname@example.org 251-923-4267 ext 883
Field Trip Basics
- Our max attendance is 60 ppl per field trip.
- If you have more, we ask that you schedule separate field trips.
- Our calendar fills up fast so it is recommended that you request/schedule a field trip at least 2 months in advance of your request dates.
- We are not always able to reschedule field trips that are cancelled due to inclement weather.
- We currently offer morning field trips that can begin at either 9 or 10 am.
- A picnic pavilion is available for snack/lunch use in addition to a playground, you are welcome to stay afterwards and enjoy the amenities on your own.
- All activities are outdoors.
- Field trips are provided at no cost. with the option of a donation to the Friends of Graham Creek, the link to FoGC can be found on our home page.